Benefits and installation cost of white oak kitchen cabinets
White oak is the strong and heavy wood that is used for making furniture and cabinets of your kitchen. It is grown in eastern America. These cabinets play an important role in making your kitchen beautiful and attractive. Oak cabinets are water-resistive and long-lasting. It is trending and helps you in designing your dreamy kitchen.
Benefits of white oak kitchen cabinets:
There are many advantages of choosing white oak for the cabinets of your kitchen. Some of the advantages are described herein detail:
The main advantage of white oak kitchen cabinets is their durability. It is hardwood but better than another type of hard material used for making kitchen cabinets.
- More bearing potential:
This material is best for kitchens that are very busy because it has great bearing potential. It is a hard type of material so it doesn’t bend soon. Its strength to bear hits and scratches makes it superior to other materials.
- Colors in trend:
Some color is out of trend but some are still in trend. The colors that are out of trend are warm red tones of honey and red oak. These colors are outdated but maybe their trend will come back in the future. But nothing can be said surely about them.
Which safety measure should be taken during the cleaning of white oak kitchen cabinets:
While cleaning white oak kitchen cabinets, there are many things that should be careful of. Some of these measures are described here. These safety measures are helpful to you in maintaining the shine and beauty of your kitchen cabinets.
- Don’t use such cloth that can have scratches on the cabinets of your kitchen. So, always use a soft cloth that won’t damage the layer of your cabinet. Thus, your cabinets remain shiny like the new ones.
- If water or anything else falls on the cabinet, then clean it quickly so that the wood of your cabinet does not get damaged. It’s better to dry it instead of wiping it.
- If your cabinet gets stained then you should use 70% of isopropanol. Dip the cotton in this and then keep this wet cotton on the stain for a few seconds, the stain will vanish out.
- Take special care of the area near the sink, Take special care of the area near the sink, because it may get wet by washing pots, because of which the cabinets of your kitchen can swell up. Therefore, you should clean them properly from time to time.
- You should make a 50 / 50 mixture of vinegar and warm water and kept it in a bottle. Spray this solution on the cabinets and clean it with a soft cloth. But if your cabinets are very dirty, then you should also add dishwashing detergent in the solution of vinegar and warm water.
Which products can damage the wooden cabinets?
The use of some products can damage your cabinets, some of these products are listed below:
- Petroleum-based products
- Nail polish remover.
How much does the installation of white oak kitchen cabinets cost?
The price of oak cabinets is almost $10,000 and it cost almost $2000 to $3000 for their installation. The oak cabinets are so expensive. Stock oak cabinets cost $4,000 to $5,000. Custom oak cabinets may cost a minimum $8,000 and a maximum $20,000.