One of the top reasons people get into a bad mood and fight everyone around them (even if the poor recipient did nothing wrong) is because of discomfort, and the daily hassle life can bring. It’s easy to say “life is not fair; deal with it,” but when you’re angry and in the heat of the moment, sometimes it’s hard not to feel like burning everything and everyone around you. We’re all human, and emotions can sometimes get the best of us, but acting upon it can bring us more despair. Control yourself and fight against it.
So how do you keep your cool?
Here are 6 tips and tricks on how to live a stress-free life as much as possible by doing the little things.
- Start with planning the night before on what you want the following day to look like. If it involves going out, make sure you plan your schedule, your route and how to get there.
- Schedule: Don’t be late, this is a stresser. If possible avoid rush hour.
- Route: Avoid getting lost by being prepared.
- Transportation: One of the best ways to conveniently get where you need to be is via an electric scooter (and it will save you money). E-scooters are fast, compact and portable as well (depending on the brand and model you choose). Best of all, if you need to be somewhere without looking like you came from the gym, this is the ride for you. It is motorized, so you don’t have to do the actual moving. You’ll always arrive in style.
- Speaking of the gym, to live a stress-free life, you need to start a fitness journey. If you can afford to be sweaty (not during work hours, please!) then go for it. Be intentional. Set the alarm. Break a sweat. Lose those calories.
An electric scooter is incredibly convenient and hassle-free since you will not be sweating on the ride, however, it will not lose those calories for you. If we talk about health, you have to be intentional when it comes to exercise because electric scooters can only get you to the track field or the gym, but you have to do the dirty work. So do your part!
- This is very underrated, but choose what you eat and eat well. Your mood may be determined by what you intake. After all, it’s the nutrients that will get you going and going where you need to. Remember, you are what you eat.
- You might have heard this before, but don’t underestimate drinking water. Water nourishes you and gives you that glow you need to start your day.
- Don’t be sleep deprived. Sleep is the battery that you need to recharge yourself and keep you going. If you still wake up on the wrong side of the bed, remember, at least you still got the sleep your body needs.
- Meditate and pray. You need to quiet your mind from the noise of the world, the hustle and bustle of life. Do it at night, before you go to bed. Have a heart of gratitude. It will change your outlook and perspective. Say a prayer or two and give thanks. You can start by thanking your body for performing for you that day, enabling you to work. You can continue with all that you can be thankful for, no matter the chaos around you. After all, peace does not mean being in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work but means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
Keep Your Cool
These are just a few tips and tricks, but there are many more to learn from. But for now, absorb and learn from these. Keep your cool and be cool. Do not throw shade at anyone, even if they deserve it. Speak to all with love (which I know is easier said than done), but it works better than anything else. Change will happen, slowly but steady, deep in their hearts. It might not be right away, it might not even be something for you to see, but it will happen.
But just as love changes everything, so does pain. And in pain, hurt people hurt people. Break the vicious cycle. Don’t let the brokenness of life break you. Learn not to break others in the process as well. Choose love and lessen the stress by planning ahead.
Plan Ahead, Buy an E-Scooter
If you’re considering an electric scooter, Ride Hub Australia, Home of the Electrified Beasts (E-rides) has a line of premium electric scooters that include Bird, Bolzzen, Ducati, Inokim, Kaabo, Mearth, Mercane, NanRobot, Segway and Xiaomi. Check out Ride Hub’s website for a wide selection of electric scooter models from a variety of brands.
Speaking of hassle-free, Ride Hub also provides customers with FREE SHIPPING if they decide to buy online. Note: Shipping delivery times depend on the location. Shipping to Tasmania might take 7-10 days, while shipping to New South Wales could take 2-5 business days. Due to unforeseen situations, there may be a delay in service. You may also opt for Express Shipping with a minimal fee of $10 to $50 AUD, depending on the delivery location.
When you make a purchase at the Ride Hub Australia mall shop, you can be certain that your financial data will be safely processed. Cash, credit cards (Discover, American Express, Mastercard, Visa), and digital wallets (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, and PayPal) are all accepted. Less hassle, more time!
Why Choose Ride Hub Australia?
Ride Hub is in the business to make all of its customers satisfied as much as possible when it comes to their best electric scooters. They know everything there is to know about the premium e-scooters they stock. They have a range of tools and guides to help customers work out the right electric scooter for their lifestyle, even a buying guide for their convenience. For all the questions the customers have, Ride Hub also makes sure to address all of them personally and comprehensively. Every customer who visits Ride Hub will gain product knowledge and have a broad idea of the two-wheel e-scooter they are interested in, helping them make the best decision when purchasing the best e-scooter ever. Ride Hub Australia’s customer service and after-sales support are 100% something customers can definitely count on.
Visit Ride Hub Australia
Ride Hub Australia is located in New South Wales, Sydney, with two physical branches to visit: (1) 4th level, Macquarie Centre in CNR Herring Road & Waterloo Road North Ryde, NSW 2113; and (2) 129 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood, NSW 2067.
To stay updated with discounts and promos, follow the social media accounts of Ride Hub Australia.